Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mom and Dad's Move


Mom and Dad's Move
The article written by Alonso Kramer

My parents recently decided to buy a winter house in Florida since they hate how cold it gets in Jersey at that time of year. I can’t say I really blame them since I live in New York and I know how awful it gets but I’m just worried about leaving their big house here vacant for so long each year. I live over an hour and a half away so it’s not like I can go check on it all the time or anything. I convinced my dad to look atsecurITycHoice.com/ with me and talked to him about how an alarm would help monitor the place and he seems to think it’s a good idea. He’s also going to pay one of the neighborhood kids each week to come by and cut the grass and water the plants so that it looks good for the rest of the neighbors and for them when they come back. I’m glad they’re happy and now I have a great place to stay in Florida!

No comments: